Lopinavir/Ritonavir 200mg/50mg Tablets
- A fixed dose combination medication for the treatment and prevention of Anti Retrovirals as well as HIV/AID.
- World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.
- The safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.
- Was approved by the USFDA for the ARV/HIV/AIDs
- When used on patients with Covid 19 they showed significant signs of improvement.
- Being considered tested and used for the treatment of the emerging novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Have fairly good inhibitory effects on SARS-CoV-2
- A retrospective comparative analysis completed by the WHO has revealed that Lopinavir/Ritonavir was successful in acute respiratory distress syndrome or death reduction from 28% to 2.4%
- The kit is suitable for conducting a large scale on-site coronavirus screening. This rapid test can aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection and significantly shorten the detection time, yielding the results in 15 minutes
- The kit is an immunochromatographic assay for rapid, qualitative detection of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG/IgM antibody in human whole blood, serum or plasma sample. The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), which is caused by SARS-CoV-2. The test provides preliminary test results
- WHO list Wondfo SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test (Lateral Flow Method) W195 in the (EUL) Emergency Use List.
- Qualified EU CE approval (attached) this could be used to support the claims
- Has ISO 13485 Certificate
- MOHAP Classification